04 August 2015

Goals + meal plan

I set goals for myself a lot and let myself down, a lot.
Last night Jeremy and I decided that we want to take a trip to Panama City Beach this fall. Do you know what that means? MORE GOALS! I want to be able to go and feel comfortable in my skin and clothes. I want to wear a bikini (I haven't worn one all summer so I'll look like an oreo!) and dresses and tank tops, without worrying about SUCKING IN! So if I suck it up then I won't have to suck it in! :)
My goals this week are…..

  1. NO sugar. This isn't HUGE for me because I have already omitted sugar from my diet, but I convince myself that "just one won't hurt" or "But I don't have anything else for breakfast". NO MORE.
  2. Work out 2 times a day. I want to eventually work out more but right now, 2 times a day will be great. I've already been on Pinterest finding work outs :)
  3. Don't make it about WEIGHT. I currently weigh 165 pounds. That hurts to share publicly. I've never weighed this much. In high school I was 125-130. I like the way I looked back then but I know that it's not about a number, it's about how I feel and LOOK. 
So I'm off to go take my BEFORE pictures! I have roughly 8 weeks to buckle down and get to where I want to be. My goal earlier this month was to be able to fit into my wedding dress. I was 140 when I got married…. so needless to say, I'm not fitting in that puppy! :( 

This weeks meals are…
Tuesday
Breakfast: 2 Eggs, 1 piece of bacon and my pills
Eggs: 7g fat, 1g carbs and 6g protein each
Bacon: 7g Fat, 0g carbs and 5g Protein
= 21g Fat, 2g Carbs and 17g protein

Lunch: Leftover Firehouse Sub (just chicken, pickles, olives and mayo & I'll put it in a low carb tortilla)

Supper: Ranch Cheddar Chicken and green beans
Chicken: 1g Fat, 0g Carbs and 23g Protein
Mild Cheddar Cheese block: 10g Fat, 0g Carbs, 6g Protein in 1 oz.
Egg wash: 7g fat, 1g carbs and 6g protein each 
Ranch powder: 0g Fat, 1g Carbs, 0g Protein in 1/2 tsp
Green Beans: 0g Fat, 3g Carbs, 1g Protein in 1 cup (That's all I'll have)
Each piece of chicken will probably use 1/2 egg, 1 tsp of ranch powder and 1 oz cheese so each piece of chicken will have 14.5g Fat, 5.5g Carbs, 31g Protein! 
= 14.5g Fat, 8.5g Carbs and 32g Protein (most people don't count the carbs in non-starchy veggies but I did this time)

Wednesday
Breakfast: 2 Eggs, 1 piece of bacon
= 21g Fat, 2g Carbs and 17g protein

Lunch: Leftover Ranch Cheddar Chicken and green beans
= 14.5g Fat, 8.5g Carbs, 32g Protein

Supper: Beef Quesadillas
I'll only have one tortilla so there's only 4.5g Fat, 5 carbs and 4g Protein
Beef is 93/7 so there's 8g Fat, 23g Protein and 0g Carbs in each serving and there's 4 servings, I'll probably have 2 servings
Cheese: in 1 oz there's 9g Fat, less than 1g Carbs and 7g Protein (I'm sure I'll only have 1 ounce)
= 29.5g Fat, 6 carbs and 57g Protein! and ZERO sugar! Now that's awesome!! And I won't be satisfied from just half of a quesadilla so I'll have some green beans too!)

Thursday
Breakfast: Berry Crumble muffins -It made about 18 muffins
Almond Flour: 12g Fat, 1g Carbs, 5g Protein in 1/4 C (I used 2 cups) {5.3g Fat, 0.4g Carbs, 2.2g Protein}
Flax Meal: 0g Fat, 0g Carbs, 0g Protein (I don't know how to measure the serving size, it says 1/10g) (I used 1 cup) {0g. Fat, 0g Carbs, 0g Protein}
Stevia: 0.5g Fat, 0g Carbs, 0g Protein in 1/2 tsp (I used 2 tsp) {0.1g Fat, 0g Carbs, 0g Protein}
Baking Powder: 0g Fat, 0g Carbs, 0g Protein {0g. Fat, 0g Carbs, 0g Protein}
Vanilla: ?? {0g. Fat, 0g Carbs, 0g Protein}
Coconut Oil: 14g Fat, 0 Carbs, 0g Protein in 1 Tbsp (I used 4 Tbsp) {3.1g Fat, 0g Carbs, 0g Protein}
Eggs: 7g fat, 1g carbs and 6g protein each (I used 4 eggs) {1.5g Fat, 0.2g Carbs, 1.3g Protein}
Almond Milk: 2.5g Fat, 1g Carbs, 1g Protein in 1 cup (I used half a cup) {0.07g Fat, 0.03g Carbs, 0.03g Protein}
Salt: 0g Fat, 0g Carbs, 0g Protein {0g. Fat, 0g Carbs, 0g Protein}
Raspberries: 0g Fat, 8g Carbs, 2g Protein in 1 cup (I used half a cup) {0g Fat, 0.2g Carbs, 0.05g Protein}
Blueberries: 1g Fat, 13g Carbs, less than 1g Protein in 1 cup (I used half a cup) {0.03g Fat, 0.36g Carbs, 1g Protein}
One muffin will have10.1g Fat, 1.19g Carbs, 4.58g. And 0 sugars!!
And I'll have a tub of yogurt which has 0g Fat, 9g Carbs and 15g Protein
= 10.1g Fat, 10.19g carbs and 19.58 g Protein (I could cut down on the carb count if I just use half of the container of yogurt for icing on my muffin!)


Lunch: Protein Shake

Supper: Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole *I'm guessing there will be 6 servings
Dreamfields Rotini Noodles (Dreamfields is wishy washy on the carbs because they claim that they aren't digested (even diabetic doctors encourage their patients to eat them) So I don't really know what to put for carbs, but there is 1g Fat and 7g Protein (again, not sure if the fat and protein even count!)
Chicken: {1g Fat, 0g Carbs and 23g} Protein in 1 breast
Bacon: {7g Fat, 0g carbs and 5g Protein} in 1 slice
Garlic: 0g Fat, 3g Carbs, 0.6 g Protein in 3 cloves  {0g Fat, 0.5g Carbs, 0.1g Protein}
Milk: 8g Fat, 12g Carbs, 8g protein in one cup (Vitamin D) {1.3g Fat, 2g Carbs, 1.3g Protein}
Ranch: {14g Fat, 2g Carbs, 1g Protein in 2 Tbsp} (the recipe calls for 12 tablespoons but since there will be 6 servings that's all the math I need to do)
Butter: 11g Fat, 0g Carbs, 0g Protein in 1 Tbsp {1.8g Fat, 0g Carbs, 0g Protein}
Cheese: in 1 oz there's 9g Fat, less than 1g carbs, 7g Protein (The recipe calls for 16 ounces of cheese) {24g Fat, 1g Carbs, 18.6g Protein}
= 49.1g Fat, 5.5g Carbs, 48g Protein (That's not including the noodles)

An example of how to figure this up… Since the recipe is calling for 16 ounces of cheese, I multiply each serving size by 16 (because the serving size is 1 ounce, if it was 2 ounces I would multiply by 8 to get to 16) then divide by 6 (because I'm estimating the recipe to make 6 servings). 9g Fat X 16 = 144, 144 / 6 = 24g Fat in 1 serving

Friday
Breakfast: 2 Eggs, 1 piece of bacon
= 21g Fat, 2g Carbs and 17g protein

Lunch: Protein Shake

Supper: Cilantro Lime Rice with chicken *I use brown rice instead of white rice -I'm estimating it to only make 2 servings
Lime: 0.1g Fat, 7g Carbs, 0.5g Protein in one lime, but we're only using juice {0g Fat, 3g Carbs, 0.1g Protein estimate)
Rice: {1g Fat, 31g Carbs, 4g Protein} in 1 cup, cooked
Chicken: {1g Fat, 0g Carbs and 23g Protein} in 1 breast
Chicken stock: {0g Fat, 1g Carbs, 4g Protein} in 1 cup
=2g Fat, 35g Carbs, 31.1g Protein!! 

Saturday:
Breakfast: 2 Eggs, 1 piece of bacon
= 21g Fat, 2g Carbs and 17g protein

Lunch: Protein Shake

Supper: (we'll be on the road, so I have no idea)

Sunday and Monday: We'll be out of town but we're bringing hamburger, chicken and sandwich stuff. We'll make the best choices possible! :D We have goals to reach!!





I don't normally measure out every detail of the Fat, Carbs and Protein so don't expect this every week. I was just interested in how good I'm eating. I'm actually quite surprised. As long as I can keep myself from eating any sugars or bad food and make sure I'm working out, I'll be good to go! :D Come on beach body!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!