11 August 2015

Baby Wesley

When we lived in Nebraska, we didn't have many friends that weren't POL (Jeremy's job) but one of our best friend couples were our neighbors! He got out of the military a year before Jeremy and they stayed with us in-between getting out of their house and actually moving. It was so sad, I wasn't sure we would ever see them again. They were moving to California. Our dogs were even best friends! They didn't have any kids yet but they were trying. Jessica is the one that brought me to the hospital and stayed with me, when I went in to labor (Jeremy was deployed). She was a good friend when it seemed like I didn't have any.
When they moved to California they ended up getting pregnant!! And their sweet baby boy, Wesley, is our God son! :)  Then about a year later they moved to Georgia. And guess what! They're only about 3 hours away from us! They came to our house just a couple weeks after we moved in and we went to their house this weekend. Wesley is such a little sweetie. Already trying his momma's patience :)
[When the day comes that I take pictures off my phone, add one of Wes here lol]

Some funnies that Richie said over the weekend:
I told him to tell Jessica that she is beautiful so he did and she told him thank you. Then he swiped the air in front of himself and said "it was nothin". I have no idea where he got that one! It was soo funny though!
And he told Jeremy that he licks the door like a pineapple.
Oh and last week Jeremy and I were watching a movie on TV and weren't thinking about cuss words but of course one popped up while Richie was watching it. And it was the B word. We just looked at each other and then Richie turned around and said "Rich?! That's my name!" Yes. Yes it is son.




Tonight we're having Parmesan Crusted Chicken for supper.
I used thinly sliced chicken breasts so I would say each one was probably 3 ounces or so. That's what the serving size is so we'll go with that.
Chicken breast (6 of them): 2g Fat, 0g Carbs, 26g Protein each
Parmesan Cheese (1/3 C, 5 of them): 8g Fat, 2g Carbs, 9g Protein= 40g Fat, 10g Carbs, 45g Protein
Ranch (2 Tbsp, 8 of them (16 Tbsp total): 14g Fat, 2g Carbs, 1g Protein= 112g Fat, 16g Carbs, 8g Protein
Monterrey Jack Cheese (1 oz, 6 of them): 9g Fat, 0g Carbs, 7g Protein= 54g Fat, 0g Carbs, 42g Protein


So I'll take the numbers after the = and divide them by 6 to figure out how much each chicken breast has.
Chicken (already written out for us)- 2g Fat, 0g Carbs, 26g Protein
Parmesan Cheese- 6.6g Fat, 1.6g Carbs, 7.5g Protein
Ranch: 18.6g Fat, 2.6g Carbs, 1.3g Protein
Monterrey Jack Cheese- 9g Fat, 0g Carbs, 7g Protein
So each piece of chicken has roughly 38.2g Fat, 4.2g Carbs, 41.8g Protein. Looks like a great S Meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!