20 April 2010

Hard Rock Cafe's Twisted Mac-N-Cheese

I was surfing the 'net this evening and stumbled across a new recipe website. It looks familiar but I don't think I've been on it before. It's called Recipe Lion. I found some good recipes there and wanted to share some with you. Maybe this will be a new thing I start...! Who knows what's going to end up happening on this blog! :)

This first one I found was the All American Snack.. It's like a chex mix type. It's made in the slow-cooker. I'm always looking for recipes so I can use my slow cooker!!! I don't think I've used it yet and we've been married for a year and a half! Sheesh!

Now I'll tell share the breakfasts that I found. For some reason I love making breakfast. When Jeremy was on day shift (a long long looooong time ago) I got up with him (remember this is 5:30 am!) and made him breakfast.. usually it was just eggs but it still saved him time and he got to eat breakfast. When we have visitors [Hey! That's you!] I feel like I think ahead of time about breakfast but then lunches and suppers are up in the air! [sorry about that by the way]
Okay I'm done rambling, here is the Low-Fat Pineapple French Toast recipe! Sounds good and has inspired me to try pineapple pancakes!

The Baked Apple Upside-Down French Toast sounds good too! This one is an overnight recipe... mix everything together and let it sit in the fridge, then in the morning put it in the oven. That would be a fun one to do with company!

I found some supper recipes too. We like to eat supper once in a while!
The Amish Six-Layer Dinner is full of flavors which is how it caught my eye. peppers, potatoes, hamburger... yum!
Another one is Bacon Cheeseburger Upside-Down Pizza! Sounds like a lot and it is! But I think it would be really good (even if neither of us like tomatoes)!

And the one I'm most anxious to try is the Hard Rock Cafe's Twisted Mac-N-Cheese!  I LOVE my grandma's homemade Mac-N-Cheese. So hopefully this can meet up to that! I think I'm pretty excited about the Cayenne pepper in there, that will give it a good taste!

If you try any of these, let me know how it turns out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!