03 November 2011

November already!

Well all of the family knows now so I don't have to keep putting it off any longer... WE'RE PREGNANT!!!!We found out on September 28th and kept it a secret for a whole month!! I couldn't believe it either! :) We will find out what we're having around Christmas time so it'll be a nice little Christmas gift.We can HARDLY believe it! I'm so excited and I want to go buy a bunch of stuff but I know we'll have a couple baby showers plus I don't have the energy!! I don't think any stores want me to vomit on their toys either! I have been pretty nausious but only thrown up 4 times (so far!) On the weekends I'm usually okay until I eat a larger amount of food. By larger I mean less than half of what I usually eat! It's so frustrating not being able to eat much because I love to eat but when I get full I get nauseous.. I think work takes a lot of energy out of me also because I sit down and stand up all day. I've been trying to limit it but sometimes it's hard.
I've been keeping a journal about the pregnancy. Telling how many times I've been throwing up and everyone's reactions to the news. I know I won't remember it so I'm being ambitous by trying to keep a journal. Poor WallE really isn't excited about this baby. Mostly because I'm so irritable I think. Right now I just don't like him getting in my face and just standing there. I have to tell him 6 times before I push him off me. I think what I really don't like about it is that the whole time he is next to me I am tense because I don't want him to step on my stomach and so it's just annoying.

I've actually been a pretty angry person here lately (thank you hormones!). But most of the time it's just me sticking up for myself which I didn't do it the past.

A little something off subject.. Jeremy and I went to visit a church back in April or May time. It's a nice church but it just wasn't what we were looking for. We went back a couple more times but there still wasn't a spark so we stopped going. Every week that w haven't been, they come to our house.  Every Tuesday evening they come ring the doorbell. I'm going to be honest... I don't answer it. I have a few times but they aren't there to spread the Word. They are there looking for answers as to why we aren't at church. That's between me and God.. not you! They usually leave a pamphlet in the door and one time the pastor wrote on it and said "Trust you will be there tomorrow". That made me very mad but Jeremy doesn't think it's a big deal. That's because he's not the one hiding out in his own house from them! I'm not exaggerating when I say that they've been here at least 20 times! One time they came on a Saturday around noon and I was on my way home from work. Well I drove by and saw them at the door so I kept driving. Jeremy didn't even warn me! He was going to let me just drive on in to a trap! BUTT! I don't know how to get them to leave us alone. I just want to put a sign on the door that says 'GIVE IT UP!' But that seems a little unnecessary...


We got our first snow of the season on November 2nd :( It was a sad day. The snow was very pretty but it just means that it's going to be a long winter again :/

Well I've got to go figure something out for dinner. The only thing that isn't turning my stomach toward the toilet is carrots but that's not very substantial.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!