29 December 2011

2011 coming to an end

I can hardly believe that 2011 is over. It has flown by! 2012 is going to be a great year!
January 13th we will find out what we're having.. baby boy or baby girl.  I think it's a boy so we'll see how my 'mother's inuition' is! That weekend is also Danielle's baby shower. Then we will be in BUY BUY BUY, PREPARE PREPARE PREPARE mode! We don't have much yet, for the baby. I'm really starting to show!



Christmas was very busy! December 22nd I had a dentist appointment and after that we headed to Ark City! We hung out with Luke and Janet for a little while, before visiting with Pops and Bobs. On the 23rd we had lunch with Danielle and Pat at Neives'. That evening we went to have Christmas with my mom, Elissa, Aunt Susan and Terry. We made our own pizzas and enjoyed visiting. The 24th included more visiting with Luke and Janet then we went to The Regency Hotel to have a pool party with Pops, Bobs, Courtney, Glen, Misty, Kenny and Kolby Lee! We had an early morning on the 25th in order to see everyone. So we went to Grandpa's to see Sherry, Courtney, Glen, Aunt Debbie and Kelsey. It was really good to see them! It had been 3 years since we last saw the Mullins'. Then we went to Maize to see The Dunbars, Olsons, and Wilsons. That was a lot of fun. I believe it was the beginning of a new tradition. Then we went back to Ark City to see the rest of the Coldwell's. Dirty Santa was fun as usual! Then it was bed time! I was so exhausted! On the 26th we got up and headed back to Nebraska. It was a good trip but we were glad to be back. And now we're back and we both have colds! Tis the season!

Elissa, Belle, Terry, Mom, Me, WallE and Jeremy
This isn't the best picture that we got, but I love that WallE is sticking his tongue out! Jeremy wanted to be doing that too!
Grandpa at Christmas
Kolby isn't camera shy at all! Just let him see it and he's smiling and saying CHEEEESE!
Uncle Chris, Brian, Jeremy, Jennifer, Brenden, Jordan, Me, WallE, Aunt Lori, Aunt Susan, Uncle Mike, Aunt Shirley, Elissa, Grandma, Ryan, Grandpa and Dad

I got a promotion at work, December 1st. I'm doing the same thing, I'm also now the supervisor. I could say that this causes more stress but I think it actually relieves stress. Before I would feel like I couldn't say something just because other people had been there longer than me. I am going to start a suggestion box, just for this reason. I really want people to utilize it.

I'll keep you posted on how our Daycare hunting goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!