02 June 2014

Birthday party

I LOVED the cake! Done by Muffin Top Bakery in South Haven, KS. She did a great job!! 


There were little hay bales in the middle of the table with some fake barbed wire and a barnyard book. 


This was supposed to be a guessing game and whoever guessed how many eggs and cow tales were in each jar won that jar… but we forgot all about it! 


Each child got to take one of these home.. and if you're a nephew then you got to take 5 of them home to annoy your parents :)






I forgot to take pictures of the food until afterwards! One day I'll get the hang of this :)


Huge thank you to Elissa for making the potato salad and deviled eggs!!!

He had so much fun at his party.. seeing his family and playing with cousins :) 
We chose to make it a no-gift birthday for many reasons… He has A LOT of toys already, we're getting ready to move and if we move to an apartment then we definitely won't have enough room for all of this toys! Also because I feel bad expecting gifts when we don't come up for any of his cousin's birthday parties. 
So instead we asked for items to donate to The Ronald McDonald House.. I chose this instead because I want him to be selfless and enjoy giving to others as much as his daddy and I do. 

We had a bowling party in Nebraska with his/our friends. It was a lot of fun too. I don't think I'll do that again though :)

Kaleb bowling

Kaleb helping Richie


Kristin, Morgan and Richie


Morgan bowling

Brennen bowling.. or dancing? The way he was bowling was cracking me up!

Ricky bowling

Daddy helping Richie


silly kids :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!