18 October 2013

Goodbye Nebraska

Today we said our goodbyes. I said goodbye to my co-workers also known as my friends. Then Richie said goodbye to his teachers. They took him in when we needed them and have loved him ever since! We all agree that it seems like just yesterday but if definitely wasn't because in the past 5 months they've taught him sign language and put him in a schedule. I don't like the old daycare, at all. At. All. But I'm grateful for my experience because otherwise I wouldn't know what a great daycare Kathy's Kids is! Richie loved his teachers and his friends :)

A week from today we will begin our journey to Texas! We're staying the night in Kansas then getting up and continuing the journey. We're so so excited about this move!! Richie is going to be S-P-O-I-L-E-D by Grandbob and Popeye! I can't wait to be a Texan! It's sad leaving Nebraska because of the friends that we've made but that's what Facebook is for ;)

I'm going to get better about blogging since I won't be working. I'm going to find a lot of activities for Richie and I to do. I'm hoping to teach him a lot of sign language but that means I need to learn too!!

Next week is going to be very busy! Clean.... Pack.... Clean... Clean..... Move!!

Adios Nebraska!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!